Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The White House Wants YOU!

Or at least, they want to know about you. Are you daring to exercise your right to free speech, and have you been criticizing the health care bill proposed by President Obama?

How dare you, sir! The White House wants your fellow citizens to report you to them, so they'll be able to take care of the "misinformation" you are spreading. Does this sound too 1984 for you?

Check out this link to the White House's official blog:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

We have discussed many of the problems with government run health care right here on this blog. Feel free to call the White House, I'm right here and I'm not hiding. First they called me a domestic terrorist for being pro-life and for actually reading the Constitution. Now they want to stop me from telling the truth about the health care bill.

I encouraged you to read the bill for yourself, and make up your own mind! (<- dangerous misinformation)

I pointed out in the past that the government has a less-than-stellar record of running businesses successfully! (<- dangerous misinformation)

You probably thought it was extreme to compare modern day America to 1930s Germany. Now do you begin to see it? But I'm sure they mean no harm, they probably just want to re-educate me...

2 comments:

  1. Were can you actually find a copy of the bill? Do you know? Scary times for sure! Our America is sure changing! Scary changes! Sometimes I wish there were an empty continent to discover and colonize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to the health care bill (over a thousand pages of it!):

    http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text

    ReplyDelete