Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back from vacation...but the fun isn't over!

Vacation put me in a light-hearted mood, and so I thought my first post back should be equally so. If I had posted the above link in a couple more days on April 1st, you would have thought it some clever hoax (or maybe even not so clever). Once the laughs have subsided, though, you have to face the fact that this is real.

And so today's question to ask yourself: where does big government end, and absurdity begin? I believe the line has been crossed for legislation such as this to even be proposed, but once it passes (and in time, it will) the line will have been obliterated.

I used to laugh so hard I cried. Lately it seems I have been crying so hard I have begun to laugh. At least this is from the EU, not our own government... but we are charging hard to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment